Total Pageviews

May 19, 2011

Top 5 Hilarious Vocaloid Songs

I’m Not Able to Get Up by Hatsune Miku
This adorable song is about how a chibi Miku can not get up, for her hair is too big!


The Highschool Girl Next to Me
This is a cute little song about a High School girl (Gumi) who accidently falls asleep leaning on a College Kid (Hiyama Kiyoteru) on a train. This of all vocaloid videos I have ever seen has surprised the most of where the song was going, it’s a guaranteed laugh when you get to hear Kiyoteru’s conscience!


逆襲のロードローラー
A hilarious, violent video of Rin with her Road Roller. The road roller’s entrance to the video was epic, although I can't tell you too much about it or it’ll spoil it! Unfortunately, this video has not been subbed yet on Youtube. But, I was pretty much able to what was going on. This is a definite must watch if you love Road Roller action!


Kagamine Len Sings "My pond snail finished second."

I think that Len is dubbing a crazy character from maybe an Indian Movie? Epic, unpredictable and funny, what better way to get onto this list?


卒論P
Len is a teacher with a mustache? I can’t pretend to understand half of what is going on in that video!



I hope that you all enjoyed! Stay tuned for more vocaloid videos, news and more at the Vocaloid Rose Garden!

No comments: